Some will say drinking coffee is bad but some will say it’s actually very good.
I guess drinking caffeine drinks in moderation have great benefits and here are some of them:
1. It Increases your Fiber Intake.
A cup of brewed coffee as they say represents a contribution of up to 1.8 grams of fiber of the recommended intake of 20-38 grams.
2. Lowered Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes.
Those who consumed coffee everyday (of course without sugar) loweres the risk of type 2 diabetes by 9%.
3. Reduces Suicide Risk and Depression.
Study conducted by Harvard School Of Public Health found that woman who drink 4 or more cups of coffee were 20% less likely to suffer from depression and coffee drinkers shows a reduced risk of attempting suicide.
4. Less Risk Of Heart Disease.
Korean reasearch found that study participant who consumed 3-5 cups of coffee a day were less likely to show the beginning signs of heart disease.
5. Coffee Reduces Colorectal Cancer Risk.
Even moderate consumption of coffee can reduce the odds of developing colorectal cancer by 26%.
6. It Cuts The Pain.
2 cups of coffee can cut post workout muscle pain by up to 48%.
7. Protection Against Cirrhosis Of The Liver.
Study showed that both coffee and decaffeinated coffee lowered the liver enzyme levels.
8. Lowered Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease.
Considerable evidence showed that caffeine may protect against Alzheimer’s disease.
9. Protection Against Parkinson’s.
Newer research revealed that drinking coffee reduces the risk of Parkinson’s even when genetic factors come into play.
10. Stronger DNA.
Study showed that coffee drinkera have DNA with stronger integrity since the white blood cells of coffee drinkers had far less instance of spontaneous DNA strand breakage.
Other Benefits are:
* Lowered risk of Multiple Selerosis
* Reduced Liver Cancer Risk
* Less Gout Risk
* Black Coffee Prevents Cavities
* Prevents Retinal Damage
* Protection Against Melanoma
* Protection Against Periodontal Disease
* Reduce Heart Attack Mortality Risk